There’s a beautiful and relaxing private house / mountain resort that my barkada (we call our group Lynques) discovered. They called it Alto Cielo Chateau Blanc and later just Chateau Blanc. We booked on November last year to celebrate the birthday of the October&November-belles. We had a hard time booking the place since most of the weekends, until December that time, is fully booked. Luck was on our side, we were able to secure a weekend there.
Check in time was 2 P.M so we took lunch first before we head to Chateau Blanc. This is located in barangay Pamutan, a remote area which is still part of Cebu City. There are 2 ways to reach this mountain resort. We passed the road at the back of Guadalupe Church via barangay Sapangdaku. When we arrived barangay Pamutan we asked directions for Chateau Blanc. The other way is thru barangay Buhisan where u pass by Buhisan Dam until you reach barangay Pamutan.
Arrived at the place around 2 P.M. and we were welcomed by the house staff who helped us carry our things and immediately settled at the house.
Here is a tour of this beautiful haven.
It is a two storey house. The living room and dining room are both located at the ground floor.
Outside the house, they have a mini playground so if you have kids with you, they will have something to do.
I highly recommend this place for those who are looking for a new place to bond with family and friends. The house is very spacious, clean and cozy. Note that there are no aircon in the rooms but it is alright because the place is cold even in the afternoon.
Here are a few tips that i’d like to share for those interested in renting out the place:
- Need not bring utensils if you already availed of the Php800 additional fee because they have a lot of cooking and eating utensils that they can let you borrow. The fee includes water, use of the kitchen (including gas stove, microwave and refrigerator) and the utensils. Kitchen is situated below the house, the entrance to the kitchen is near the parking area. The rooms of the house staff is also there.
- Bring lots of food and drinks (water is for free) because the place is far from the city.
- Take the Buhisan Road especially for those having sedan cars since the Guadalupe route is quite challenging because some parts of the road is not yet cemented.
- We shared our food with the house staff. Their staff is very efficient and helpful.
- We bought plenty of ice at the city and also brought our own ice chest that we were able to use at our pool side drinking session.
- There is a grilling station too should you wish to grill seafood, pork, steak etc.
- Bring your own sound system and music, there’s no readily available music at the house.
- No TV as well so i suggest you bring playing cards, board games or camp fire stuff to keep you busy at the house.
- Treat the house as your own, so be very careful as there are a lot of paintings, vases and decors at the house. Supervise the children if there are children in your group.
- We have our own helper to cook our food and wash dishes but the staff helped in the cooking and some washing of plates for us too.
- This place is perfect for team building and/orpool party, since it is private, there is no cutoff time as to the use of the pool!
- As always, during outings and vacations, leave the worries at home and bring along good vibes, fun and positivity!
For more info or queries about this beautiful place, please call 09778496002.